Thursday 2 August 2012

Milestone

I was reminded today that there are all sorts of hidden treasures in Birmingham... yes I know that this is hard to believe, but being able to walk, cycle or run along canal tow paths does give a different perspective to this city... which is what i did today. Managed almost 10 miles, which is the most I've run so far, amongst some pretty landscape including Cannon Hill Park.


It was good to run in reasonable temperatures. However, I have to get used to the fact that where I live is pretty much on top of a hill (or as near as you'll get one in Brum) and that therefore wherever I run, I have to go down. This is good at the start of a run. It is not so good at the end of a run. But I did it! I'm managing to keep a pretty regular pace, just need to speed it up.............

No comments:

Post a Comment